The Maree 8KM Run is back for its 11th year in 2019. This scenic run takes place in the surrounds of Maree, Oranmore, Co. Galway on Sunday, February 3th 2019 at 11am.
This picturesque circuit has been measured to AI standards, will be chip timed, and has been approved by the Galway County Board. This run takes our participants from the Maree Community Centre out onto Galway Bay, down the picturesque Tawin peninsula, and back to Maree Community Centre.
This event will raise funds to develop local sporting facilities in Maree, and is organised by Maree Athletics Club in conjunction with the Maree Development Organisation.
Early bird entry is just €10 (excl booking fee) until 31st December 2018!
Event details and schedule:
- To ease traffic delays, we ask that you enter Maree from Oranmore. Directions from Oranmore (point A is the church in the village of Oranmore – click here to view on GoogleMaps)
- Pick up your race pack from 9.30am sharp from Maree Community Centre (located beside the national school).
- 8K Race is at 11.00am sharp.
- Follow the road and parking marshalls’ instructions.
- Please car pool if at all possible.
Further information and entry on popupraces.ie.