Membership application for usage of Moanbaun Sports Development Athletics Track, Moanbaun, Athenry.
€50 yearly fee for the use of a floodlit, synthetic 400m 8 lane athletics track.
This membership permits use of the athletics track for one year from the date of purchase, outside of official track usage times listed below*. Renewal is required after each year.
Please only use this link if you wish to use the track without the benefits of an Athenry AC full membership.
Official Track Training Times:
Monday: 18.30 - 20.30pm
Tuesday: 18.30 - 20.30pm
Wednesday: 18.25 - 20.35pm
Thursday: 19.00 - 20.00pm
Friday: 19.00 - 20.00pm
Saturday: 10.30 - 11.30am
- No dogs on the facility.
- No bicycles, skates, rollerblades, scooters etc allowed on the athletics track.
- Membership is for 12 months from the date of joining and renewable each year on the anniversary.
- If walking on the track, please be conscious of others using it for athletics training – i.e. try not to walk abreast, walk along the outer lanes & leave space for runners to pass.
- In general, walk and run in an anti-clockwise direction to avoid clashes.
- Track Membership is not Athletic Club membership. Contact the Juvenile or Senior club if full athletics club & Athletics Ireland membership is required.
- Juvenile & Senior Athenry AC members can use the track at all times outside of third party bookings.
- The committee reserve the right to decline or to cancel track membership if necessary – and will refund any outstanding fees pro rata in that situation.
* Official track usage times cater for Athenry AC training times plus times when the track is block booked by third parties. These times are subject to change and can be viewed at;
Note: If a group of athletes are at the track, even during official times, check with their coach that it’s okay for you to train – it will usually be fine if you keep to the outer lanes.